Wednesday, November 28, 2007

friendship song

Rascal Flatts
What Hurts The Most
http://artists.letssingit.com/rascal-flatts-lyrics-what-hurts-the-most-sz3pkrg


This song to me means that he misses someone and he can't live without her. He says what hurts the most was being so close and that means he was so close to her and now she is gone. I picked this song because it is a good song and it is a song of friendship. I like this song a lot. It used to be my favorite. this song relates to my life because when i was in the 4th grade i lost one of my best friends. his name was Cody and he moved and when he moved i didn't know what to do. I didn't have anything to do because he was the only person that i hung out it all the time. i havent seen him since but i have made many new best friends.

No comments: